The legal team of WS Advogados is coordinated by its partners, which are directly involved in all cases under responsibility of the firm. The wide experience of our professionals enables efficient leadership. Our partners are:
Rodolfo Carlos Weigand Neto
Specialized in Labor and Civil Law, with wide experience of advising medium and large clients, providing legal services since 1999 in the advisory and litigation areas. He was a member of the legal due diligence team in privatization processes of the National Privatization Program - PND, leading the litigation team, such as Bank of the State of Maranhão - BEM; Bank of the State of Ceará - BEC; Bank of the State of Amazonas – BEA and Bank of the State of Goiás - BEG.
- Enrolled with the Brazilian Bar Association – São Paulo Chapter under OAB/ SP No. 166.929 since 1999
- Enrolled with the Lawyers’ Association of São Paulo (AASP) under No. 110.010
Specialized in Tax Law, providing legal services since 2001 in the advisory and litigation areas. He has been the leading player not solely in legal counsel to clients of all sizes but, further, in the academic environment. Author of books and articles, professor at learning institutions recognized in Brazil and abroad, in addition to delivering lectures on tax and accounting issues. He was also a member of the legal due diligence team in privatization processes of the Nacional Privatization Program - PND.
- Enrolled with the Brazilian Bar Association – São Paulo Chapter under OAB/ SP No. 199.372 since 2001
- Professor of Tax Law and Accounting Applied to Law at Getúlio Vargas Foundation - FGV;
- Professor of Tax Accounting and Tax Planning at the Brazilian Financial and Actuarial Accounting Research Institute Foundation - FIPECAFI;
- Invited Professor of Tax Management at Trevisan – Business School;
- Graduate degree in Tax Law from Getúlio Vargas Foundation - FGV;
- Graduate degree in Corporate Law from Mackenzie Presbyterian University;
- Graduate degree in Business Management from UCSD - University of California at San Diego - US;
- MBA in Accounting from FEA/USP (University of São Paulo), the dissertation of which on “taxpayers’ behavior” was honored by the Regional Accounting Council of São Paulo - CRC/SP as the third best dissertation of 2016;
- Author of the book “Family-Controlled Holding Company: Legal Perspective of Family, Succession and Tax Planning” from Trevisan Publisher, 2nd Edition;
- Responsible for the Review and Preface of the book “Expert Investigation in the New Code of Civil Procedure from Trevisan Publisher;
- Author of the Article “Book profit versus actual profit: approximations and distances” published in Journal of Dialectics Tax Law, v. 1, pages 28-53, 2015;
- Author of Chapter 3 of the book “Tax Obligation and Legal Security” as a tribute to Professor Heleno Taveira Torres, from Quartier Latin Publisher.
Estácio Airton Alves Moraes
Specialized in Labor and Real Estate Law, providing legal services since 1994, with wide experience in managing medium and large clients in the litigation and administrative areas. He was a member of the legal department of prestigious companies in the national and international market.
- Enrolled with the Brazilian Bar Association – São Paulo Chapter under OAB/ SP No. 126.642 since 1994
- Enrolled with the Lawyers’ Association of São Paulo (AASP) under No. 44.202
Alameda Joaquim Eugênio de Lima, 696, cj.73
Jardim Paulista - São Paulo - SP
-55 11 2338-0398 / 0383